Cube Life: Island Survival is an indie sandbox open world block-building action survival video game created, developed and released by Cypronia on June 4, 2015 for the Wii U in North America.
An enhanced version of the game, titled Cube Life: Island Survival HD, is available for PC on Steam and Nintendo Switch on the Nintendo eShop.
Cube Life: Island Survival is the first block building open-world survival game for the Nintendo Wii U.
In Creative Mode, the game will allow players to build constructions in 3D generated game worlds.
In Survival Mode, the player must maintain health, explore caves, gather resources, and craft tools on an unknown island. Get food, explore and build during the day. Hide, fight, and survive as night falls on the island.
- Block building open-world survival game
- Creative Mode
- Survival Mode
- Local Multiplayer (deathmatch, tower defence, co-op)
- Create and play custom maps for Deathmatch
- Large maps (2880x2800 blocks)
- Inventory management via Gamepad
- Wii Classic Controller Pro support
- Wii U Pro Controller support
- 350+ items and tools
- Day/Night cycles
- Weather change
- Realistic graphical effects like water reflections
- 1st person / 3rd person / Selfie view