Development[edit | edit source]
Version 1.6.2 is considered to be an extension of Version 1.6. It continues the progress made by that version (updating textures and such) and also takes much of its ideas from fan feedback, responding to posts on the Steam community.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Japanese language
- This is mentioned in the Changelog, but is not true! The Japanese language was actually added in Version 1.6.1.
- Spanish Language
- Increased Wooden Raft durability
- Increased Crafting Table durability
- Motor Boat is now unbreakable (except TNT hit)
- Curiously, the Motor Boat was already unbreakable before this update, but no one had obtained the Motor Boat until after Version 1.6.1, due to the length of the game. It is possible that this is another feature added in Version 1.6.1 that Cypronia attributes to this update.
- New Cannibals and Natives design
- No more creepy sound from the Rabbits